As Inbound Marketing & Social Media experts ourselves, it’s not often we come across training that we think is worth attending and sharing but the ‘Sales and Marketing Master Classes’ by Neil Stephenson @ One Trinity Green, South Shields (or Windermere) are superb and something we’re happy to promote (see below):
Neil Stephenson speaking at Newcastle Startup Week
A one day Sales and Marketing Master Class aimed at helping businesses to sell more and faster, or those that want to develop their own sales skills. Ideal for new starters wanting to refresh their sales skills or for those that wish to add sales capability to their skill set. A comprehensive, hands-on session with lots of tips and tricks that can be used back in the workplace.
Delivered by Neil Stephenson, serial entrepreneur and former CEO of Onyx Group with over 20 years’ experience in B2B sales and marketing.
Space is limited to 20 delegates, meaning a very personal session and an opportunity for more specific coaching.
Topics covered / Agenda:
- An overview of the sales process – one way to sell
- Tracking/KPI’s and CRM
- Qualification and evaluating success
- Improving accuracy of forecasting
- Markets and marketing – the difference
- Prospecting and lead generation in 2018
- Online tools, Twitter, email and LinkedIn
- Cross selling and up-selling
- New business and Account management (hunters and farmers)
- Tenders and dealing with procurement teams
- Management of sales teams
Cost: £500 per delegate which includes lunch and all associated course notes.
- Thursday 18th April 2018 (book here)
- Thursday 26th April 2018 (Windermere) (book here)
- Thursday 24th May 2018 (book here)
- Tuesday 19th June 2018 (book here)
After attending Neil’s master class on 21st February I wrote this endorsement for his website:
“If you want to be the best you need to learn from the best and Neil Stephenson is right up there as one of the UK’s top sales and marketing entrepreneurs! With deep technical knowledge and a proven track record of success, Neil’s one day ‘Sales & Marketing Master Class’ will help you focus your efforts and take your business to the next level!” Paul Lancaster (Plan Digital)