As Inbound Marketing & Social Media experts ourselves, it’s not often we come across training that we think is worth attending and sharing but the ‘Sales and Marketing Master Classes’ by Neil Stephenson @ One Trinity Green, South Shields are excellent and something we’re happy to promote (see below):
Neil Stephenson speaking at Newcastle Startup Week
A one day Sales and Marketing Master Class aimed at helping businesses to sell more and faster, or those that want to develop their own sales skills. Ideal for new starters wanting to refresh their sales skills or for those that wish to add sales capability to their skill set. A comprehensive, hands-on session with lots of tips and tricks that can be used back in the workplace.
Delivered by Neil Stephenson, serial entrepreneur and former CEO of Onyx Group with over 20 years’ experience in B2B sales and marketing.
Space is limited to 20 delegates, meaning a very personal session and an opportunity for more specific coaching.
Topics covered / Agenda:
- An overview of the sales process – one way to sell
- Tracking/KPI’s and CRM
- Qualification and evaluating success
- Improving accuracy of forecasting
- Markets and marketing – the difference
- Prospecting and lead generation in 2017
- Online tools, Twitter, email and LinkedIn
- Cross selling and up-selling
- New business and Account management (hunters and farmers)
- Tenders and dealing with procurement teams
- Management of sales teams
Cost: £500 per delegate which includes lunch and all associated course notes.