Founders’ Friday lunch photo by Steven Brunton
What’s it all about?
The purpose of Founders’ Friday is to provide a regular home for new, existing & potential business startup founders in the North East to come together with members of the wider business community to share knowledge, gain feedback & support one another.
Taking place at the new Tuspark Eagle Lab co-working & event space on Grainger Street in Newcastle upon Tyne, the format for Friday 31st August is as follows:
9am-10am: Hot-desking / co-working / networking
10am-11am: ‘Insights Briefing’ (short talks & presentations on opportunities in the Newcastle, North East & UK business community)
- Paul Lancaster (Founder, Plan Digital & Newcastle Startup Week)
- Andrea Freeman (Founder, STEAMD Symposium)
- Laura Partridge (Innovation Champion, Great Exhibition of the North)
- Wil Benton & Gabi Matic (Ignite)
- Jonny Gray (Arrow Project, Newcastle University)
11am-11.30am: Coffee / Tea Break
11.30am-12.30pm: ‘Startup Show & Tell’ (an opportunity for local startups to demo what they’re working on at the moment, ask for feedback & offers of support)
- Manoj Ranaweera (Founder & CEO, Techcelerate)
- Kimberley Stacey (TISKA London)
- Johnson Fernandes (Equiwatt)
- Meg Ellis (Jetpack)
12.30pm-1.30pm: Lunch (sponsored by Mincoffs)
1.30pm-3pm: Guest speakers, masterclasses, workshops & breakout sessions on a range of topics including sales, marketing, business development, funding, leadership, wellbeing, building a team & more. This month’s speakers are:
3pm-4pm: Hot-desking / co-working / networking
4pm-5pm: Drinks at a nearby pub/bar!
Want to attend?
Book your FREE ticket by clicking / tapping on the button below: