We run our own events to help grow the business startup community in the North East of England and regularly speak at others to share knowledge and insight about why the region is such a great place to start or grow a business.
Newcastle Startup Week
Launched in 2017, Newcastle Startup Week is an annual, 5-day (& night), citywide & multi-venue festival that inspires & helps more people to start or grow their business in the North East of England. Attracting over 600 delegates in 2017 and 2018, each day covers a different theme of ‘Inspiration’, ‘Getting Started’, ‘Funding & Finance’, Growing & Scaling’ & then ‘Keep Going or Pivot?’
Find out more here.
To keep the momentum going all year round, our Founders’ Friday events take place on the last Friday of every month. The purpose of these events is to give the North East startup community a regular place to come together with members of the wider business world, a platform for new startups and a place where people can learn about the latest opportunities in Newcastle/the North East/across the UK.
See when our next events are here.
Events we’re attending or speaking at include:
- F*ckup Nights Newcastle (16th August 2018)
- Andrew & Pete’s ‘Content Marketing Decoded‘ webinar (23rd August 2018)
- Mediaworks Measurement Matters Digital Breakfast (20th September 2018)
- ‘Social Selling & Influencer Marketing’ by Paul Lancaster for Ryecroft Glenton (27th September 2018)
- Helix Arts AGM (17th October 2018)
- North East Marketing Awards (18th October 2018)
- Dynamites18 Awards (18th October 2018)
- Startup Summit, Edinburgh (31st October 2018)
- Web Summit, Lisbon (5-8th November 2018)