In it, Herb talks about the benefits to young entrepreneurs in attending the event and the pros and cons of being a tech start-up in the UK as opposed to the US, particularly Silicon Valley.
- Thinking Digital, Codeworks and GameHorizon.
- The pros and cons of being a tech start up in the UK as opposed to the US, particularly Silicon Valley.
- The ingredients that make a successful tech start up, and why do some succeed when others fail?
- Seeking investment for new tech businesses.
- Herb’s advice to someone thinking of starting their own business and the support available.
- Facebook, Google, YouTube, MySpace, Gowalla, Wired Magazine, Silicon Roundabout, London Tech City, Quora, Sage , Autonomy, Basecamp, 37signals and more.
If you’d like us to come and interview you please email Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07734 722 716.