Are we influencing (and helping) you?
Our whole business is based around using our online and offline influence to help and support people and businesses in our network with particular focus on growing the North East tech/digital economy.
In addition to our Inbound Marketing and Business Development consultancy or our Newcastle Startup Week and Newcastle Scaleup Summit events, we also do a lot of behind-the-scenes work which includes matchmaking and making introductions and doing everything we can to encourage greater collaboration within and between our Northern towns and cities.
We do this not only because we understand the value it can bring to individuals and organisations but also because we enjoy it and are very good at it too. It’s therefore very satisfying when we get recognition and validation for our work and in October I was very pleased to see I was:
- Listed by SimplyBusiness as the ‘8th most influential person in the UK small business world’ in their #Business100 leaderboard
— Simply Business (@simplybusiness) October 16, 2017
- Told I had the 4th most influential Twitter profile in the North East of England (no.1 as an individual)
— Paul Lancaster (@lordlancaster) October 17, 2017
- Named as ‘One to Watch’ in The Journal’s ‘Most Influential People in the North East 2017’ supplement
— Paul Lancaster (@lordlancaster) September 28, 2017
- Winner of Dynamo North East’s ‘Collaborator of the Year’ award for the 2nd year in a row!
— Paul Lancaster (@lordlancaster) October 19, 2017
Don’t miss out!
We’re doing all the hard work of networking and collaborating to create new opportunities for new and growing businesses in our network so to ensure you don’t miss out, I’d encourage you to:
- Follow us on Twitter at @plandigitaluk
- Follow us on LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/plandigitaluk
- Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PlanDigitalUK
Our success is your success but only if you listen to and follow what we do.
Founder & ‘SuperConnector’
Plan Digital UK