(Sage-green / stylised map of the UK to go here or some other Sage-approved image)
In 2014, Sherry Coutu’s ‘Scale-Up Report’ revealed that although the UK was very good at starting businesses, it wasn’t very good at helping them grow or ‘scale up’ compared to other countries.
(The OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation & Development) defines a ‘scaleup’ as an enterprise with average annual growth or turnover greater than 20% per annum over 3 consecutive years & with more than 10 employees at the beginning of the period).
We believe Sage is uniquely placed to help your business become a scaleup by using our network of business experts & our technology as the enabler to better, faster working practices & the key to greater market insights, skills & talent & leadership development.
To do this, we would like to invite you to join us at one of our exclusive ‘Sage Scaleup Summits’ taking place in Edinburgh, Manchester & Newcastle in September, October & November to experience the following:
- Arrivals / networking + Tech Space Demo Area
- Introduction & welcome from Senior Sage Executive
- Opening keynote on why the UK needs more scaleups & how the local area compares nationally
- Panel discussion on the challenges to ‘scaling up’
- Lunch + Tech Space Demo Area
- How, when & why Sage technology can save time, reduce human error, increase efficiencies & accelerate growth (with particular focus on moving from Sage 50 to Sage 200
- Partner Panel Discussion on the benefits of upgrading to Sage 200
- Inspirational keynote speaker talking about leadership, resilience & team excellence for growth.
Register your interest
Each event is strictly limited to 100 people so please register your details below if you would like to attend:
(Answers to the following questions will be collected via Sage’s preferred data capture form)
- Name (compulsory)
- Business / Organisation (compulsory)
- Email address (compulsory)
- Telephone number (compulsory)
- Nearest town / city (compulsory)
- Preferred event (Edinburgh, Manchester, Newcastle)
- Are you an existing Sage 50 customer (Yes/No – compulsory)