What’s it all about?
The purpose of Founders’ Friday is to provide a regular home for new, existing & potential business startup founders in the North East of England to come together with members of the wider business community to share knowledge, gain feedback & support one another.
Taking place at the Tuspark Eagle Lab co-working & event space on Grainger Street in Newcastle upon Tyne, the format for Friday 26th October is as follows:
9am-10am: Hot-desking / co-working / networking
10am-11am: ‘Insights Briefing’ (short talks & presentations on opportunities in the Newcastle, North East & UK business community)
- Paul Lancaster (Founder & Director, Plan Digital)
- John Evans (Co-Founder, Code-Operative)
- Helena Hill (UX Consultant & Founder, We Are Digital North)
- Andrew Collingworth (Risk Management, IT & Strategy Consultant, Collingworth Consulting)
11am-11.30am: Coffee / Tea Break
11.30am-12.30pm: ‘Startup Show & Tell’ (an opportunity for local startups to demo what they’re working on at the moment, ask for feedback & offers of support)
- Dr Emmanuel Matsika (Consultant, Environmental & Quality Solutions)
- Jonny Ellis (Founder, The Alpha Complex)
- Asanka Jayaweera and Buddhika Herath (Co-Founders, StudyAtlas)
- Pascal Pemha (Venture Lead, SmartSociates)
12.30pm-1.30pm: Lunch (sponsored by Sintons LLP)
- Jayne Liggett (SaaS Customer Success Director)
- Troy Lonergan (Digital Monetization Expert & CEO, Talony Games)
- Fiona Campbell (Employment Expert & Associate, Sintons LLP)
- An introduction to Zoho Books
3pm-4pm: Hot-desking / co-working / networking
4pm-5pm: Drinks at a nearby pub/bar!
Want to attend?
Book your FREE ticket by clicking / tapping on the button below: